I admit, it was a bit quiet here on my blog. At the moment I am less concerned with new recipes than with the re-launch of my blog. I am changing the design minimally so that it is hopefully even more appealing for you. Unfortunately, I have to re-enter all recipes for it. Still, I have to share my delicious Pumpkin Spiced Martini with you. Actually, I’m more of a fan of good wines or classic long drinks. Normally I would not be the one who orders a cocktail at a bar. For my Pumpkin Spiced Martini with homemade Pumpkin Spiced Vodka I make an exception.
You already know my taste for pumpkin recipes, hopefully you have tried one or the other. As I could see, my Pumpkin Buckwheat Porridge and my Pumpkin Almond Milk with Pumpkin Spice were a big hit with you. The pumpkin almond milk is also used in this Pumpkin Spiced Martini. You could say it is the adult version of this delicious drink. Where the Pumpkin Spiced Vodka alone is already very delicious. On a girls’ evening, this recipe was tested and loved.
We had so much fun that our energy was enough even for a later singing engagement in the Thai Oase. The Thai Oase is a Hamburg institution. The name could lead to misunderstandings, so in short, it’s a Karaoke bar. Should you be in Hamburg, I can only recommend the visit. There you experience Hamburg at its beat. From the bachelor party, over the remains of a Christmas party, a fun girl’s night you experience everything there. There are tourists but also many Hamburg locals spending their time. Sometimes you may also experience Hamburg top athletes or celebrity chefs sing a song there.
In North America, many manufacturers now offer Pumpkin Spiced Vodka for sale. Unfortunately could not find one here in Germany. Luckily, the Pumpkin Spiced Vodka is very easy to make yourself. Before you can enjoy it, unfortunately, you need a little patience. The Pumpkin Spiced Vodka unfortunately takes about 10-14 days to be ready. The effort to make the Pumpkin Spiced Vodka is worth it. I’m sure you’ll come up with some more recipes than this Pumpkin Spiced Martini. I look forward to your feedback. Learn more about Pumpkin Spice in my Recipe for Pumpkin Almond Milk.
Pumpkin Spiced Martini with Pumpkin Spice VodkaPrint This
What do you need for making Pumpkin Spiced Vodka?
- 1/2 small Pumpkin Butternut or Hokaido Pumpkin
- 2 Vanilla Beans cut in half
- 3 Cinnamon Barks
- 4 Cloves
- 1/2 Nutmeg cut in pieces
- 2 Piment
- 25 ounce Vodka
What do you need for making Pumpkin Spiced Martini?
- 1.5 ounce Pumpkin Spiced Vodka
- 2.5 ounce Pumpkin Spiced Almond Milk Please see recipe for Pumpkin Spiced Almond Milk or use cream with 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- Ice cubes
- 1 Cinnamon Bark for decoration
How do you make Pumpkin Spiced Vodka?
- To prepare the Pumpkin Spiced Vodka you first have to roast the pumpkin. Cut the pumpkin into small cubes and place on a baking tray. Preheat the oven to approx. 350 ° Fahrenheit.
- Put the baking tray with the pumpkin in the oven and roast for about 20 minutes. Only by roasting the pumpkin gets its intense taste. Then cool the pumpkin cubes.
- Rinse a bottle with boiling water. Put the spices and cooled pumpkin cubes in the bottle and pour in the vodka.
- The vanilla bean should be cut in half. The pumpkin and the spices should be completely covered by the vodka.
- Leave the closed bottle with the vodka and the spices in a dark place for about 10 to 14 days.
- Pour the vodka through a sieve after about 14 days.
- Clean the bottle, preferably with boiling water again. Put the pumpkin vodka back into the bottle.
- Best kept in the fridge, where it lasts about 1 month.
How do you make Pumpkin Spiced Martini?
- Ice cubes, Pumpkin Spiced Almond milk (see Pumpkin Spiced Almond milk recipe) and the Pumpkin Spiced Vodka in a shaker.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a Martini glass. – If you do not want to make the Pumpkin Spiced Almond Milk you can also use cream with 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice or some Baileys with 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice.
- For the sugar rim with cinnamon, just mix some powdered sugar and cinnamon and place in a deep plate.
- Lightly moisten the martini glasses with a lemon wedge on the edge and then turn the martini glass in the powdered sugar mixture.