Avocado is one of my all time favorites since the flavor is so diverse. You can use avocado for salads, dips or even desserts. In New York you can even find a restaurant serving dishes all around avocado. Next time I am in New York for sure I have to visit the Avocaderia. Their menu sounds so delicious and I love their social media posts with all those avocado dishes. This Raw Avocado Peach Soup I believe would also be a favorite on the menu of the Avocaderia.
We all know that avocado is not a low calorie food but hopefully you still do not shy away from this amazing fruit. Maybe also try my Raw Asparagus Salad with Avocado Dressing.
HERE ARE SOME HEALTHY FACTS ABOUT AVOCADOS AND THEREFORE RAW AVOCADO SOUP:
- Vitamin K – Important for your bone structure. Works synergistically on bone density by supporting bone mineralization.
- Potassium – Important for fetal development, encourages cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin C – Supports your immune system, also your cardiovascular health and even helps to make your skin glow.
- Vitamin E – Protecting heart, eyes, helps to fight free radicals.
- Vitamin B6 – Supports your nervous system, helps to balance your blood sugar and works as a natural pain killer.
- Vitamin B5 – Important for your digestive system.
- Can help to lower cholesterol overall – Lowering LDL level and increasing HDL level
- I believe those facts should help you to maybe feeling a bit better about loving avocado. Together with the peaches that also are quite healthy you can call this Raw Avocado Peach Soup a benefit for your health.
Vegan, Raw Avocado Peach SoupPrint This
What do you need for Raw Avocado Peach Soup?
- 2 Avocados
- 3 Peaches – One is as a topping
- 3 tbsp Cilantro
- 1 Zucchini – I like the yellow once but green is fine as well
- 1 1/2 Limes
- 40 ounces Water – Cold, best filtered or Spring Water
- 1/2 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 tbsp Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 pinch Chili Flakes
- Sea Salt – For seasoning
- Black Pepper – For seasoning
- 3 Roma Tomatoes – As a topping
How to make Raw Avocado Peach Soup
- Juice the lime and place it in your blender. Wash and chop all other ingredients besides the one peach, the tomatoes and some cilantro that you want to use as a topic with the juice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Taste and season with salt and black pepper. Maybe add some more lime juice or chili just as you like it.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut in half, take the seeds out and cut them into small cubes.
- Wash the peach, cut the peach in half along the pit and cut the peach into small cubes as well.
- Serve the chilled soup topped with some cilantro, tomato and peach cubes.